In the Dom language KURI is a diverse term meaning "tent" or "house."
As the title of the DRC journal, KURI captures a sense of the diversity of the Dom culture.
- View the current volume of KURI-DRJournal
- View the cumulative index of volume 1
- View the cumulative index of volume 2
- View the cumulative index of volume 3
- View the KURI Journal articles listed by Country.
- If you would like to receive an e-mail notification each time a new
issue of KURI is posted to this web site please click here.
- Now the Kuri Journal can be purchased on CD-ROM. Click here
Search the Kuri Journal
Enter a search phrase and then press the "Search" button. If any matches are
found they will be displayed. Double click on a match to jump to the page.
Let us hear from you!|
Send your review/comments regarding this article by clicking to the left.